• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What does this setting do ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

residentevil2

Disabled
Ok in windows xp setting control panel in the advanced tab i turned on kernal memory dump to see what it would do.

And now im able to get into windows xp with 1.82vcore 2300 mhz played Ut 2003 all night to test it out ran fine so whats the deal ?

maybe it puts less stress on the cpu and ram
u should try complete dump and see if u can go even higher

Last edited:
right click my computer, click the advance tab, then click settings under the power and startup thing. Its at the bottom

No that setting is for what it states

System failure:Write debugging informantion

Thus those settings determines if the computer dumps the kernel errors and memory errors or none and by dump I mean to save it to a file.(listed in the option right below the debugging info.)

This sould not change any OC of your system maybe it was colder out that day or some other hardware change between then. Or even bios or driver changes or you could say it was the "burn in factor" if you go by that.

Kook

Back