• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone have a Fujifilm FinePix A303 digital cam?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yah that would look cool ..I'm gona just get some blue food coloring for now see how that looks .. I'm so cheep :D...HA

rUfUnKy said:
Yah that would look cool ..I'm gona just get some blue food coloring for now see how that looks .. I'm so cheep :D...HA

Cousin snipped the top of a highlighter apart and it is water so he just poured it in and it works.

;)

Yodums said:

Cousin snipped the top of a highlighter apart and it is water so he just poured it in and it works.

;)
Thats a good idea ....I was planning on getting another blue CC maybe I'll order a UV instead :cool: Wonder if the blue highlighters would work...

those pics are awesome rufunky.. now if i can ONLY talk my dad into going half and half on a nice 300 dollar camera like that.. :D

i'm pretty sure i want at least a 3mp.. although its so tough to justify spending that much cash on a camera, especially since i've never owned my own before. but i think if i got it i could really get into talking pictures and whatnot... hm.. theres a thought.. sitting down with gramma scrapbooking.. LMAO

Mr. Chambers said:
those pics are awesome rufunky.. now if i can ONLY talk my dad into going half and half on a nice 300 dollar camera like that.. :D

i'm pretty sure i want at least a 3mp.. although its so tough to justify spending that much cash on a camera, especially since i've never owned my own before. but i think if i got it i could really get into talking pictures and whatnot... hm.. theres a thought.. sitting down with gramma scrapbooking.. LMAO
Yah, $300 bucks is a good chunk of change to spend on a camera but if your going to use it I think it's well worth the money..Also don't forget to account for NIMH Batteries and a charger Regular batteries will only last for maybe a day if your lucky..That's the other thing you want to look for in a camera. It's best to find one that uses more than two AA Batteries (this one uses 4 AA's) The ones with only two are obviously going to have to be replaced or recharged twice as often.

Back