• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HP MotherBoard?????????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MtSpawn

Registered
I work at RadioShack and I'm working on this computer and the motherboard seems to be bad. Can anyone tell me what kinda motherboard a HP Pavilion XT 933. It a AMD board that has onboard video, sound and lan. I called HP and all they could me tell me is nothing they suck. And so does this computer. Please could someone help me!!!!!

Thanks
RadioShack

hey, radio shack ripped me off! i used to like radio shack till they ripped me. also i never heard of radio shack fixing a computer. if u want to find out about the motherboard go to hp.com and type in the model number of the computer. i shouldnt even be telling u this cause i dont like radio shack. get a job at best buy or walmarts lol.

also i wanted to include hp sucks to {i have a hp} and there tech support is awful but it isnt as bad as radio shack.lol also u can try motherboards.org they may be able to help to. they helped me

Back