• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

has anyone bought stuff from this place?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nard

Registered
www.neutroncanada.com?

the prices seem really good, and in their logo it says customs and duty free, which i find really interesting.

i live in canada, and the shipping is pretty affordable, and was just wondering if anyone shopped at this place before.

i cant seem to find any feedback on this place.

They are in PA, offcourse they WONT charge you customs or Duty. The thing is they will send the item, and once it tries to cross the border to Canada here, Canada Customs will take the taxes and handling fees from you when you goto receive it. This IF you are a consumer and not a resaler.

For Tax exempt, you have to give them the documents to show you are exempt:
Delivery is subject to the payment and documentation provisions set forth herein and to NeutronCanada.com's receipt from Buyer of all necessary information and documentation from Buyer including all import certificates, exemption and/or resale certificates, licenses, and other documents as may be required from Buyer for export of the Product.

What I don't understand is why they are called NeutronCanada if they are based in PA in USA.

thx

thx guys.

i checked out that resellerrating page, and found out that they are pretty shady, and alot of customers arnt satisfied with em.

phew.

Back