• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know a good substitute for the Lite-On Fs020 case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tipycol

I was really hoping to get this case, due to the fact that it has two 120mm fans as outtakes. But the only place that I know sells them, Coolcases, hasn't had them in stock for the past 3 months. I e-mailed them a few times, but I think they got annoyed with me :(. So anyone know a case that has two(or room for two) 120mm fans in the back?

Thanks

Tipycol

Anyone? I've heard the Chenbro Genie is a better overall case. Anyone have any comments on this case or about a substitute for the Fs020?

Thanks

Tipycol

Tipycol said:
I was really hoping to get this case, due to the fact that it has two 120mm fans as outtakes. But the only place that I know sells them, Coolcases, hasn't had them in stock for the past 3 months. I e-mailed them a few times, but I think they got annoyed with me :(. So anyone know a case that has two(or room for two) 120mm fans in the back?

Thanks

Tipycol
There is NO substitute!!!!!!!!!!! I posted this a week ago, where it is in stock for $109.
http://www.outsideloop.com/Merchant...p&Product_Code=FS020-NPS&Category_Code=liteon

Back