• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can i find the manual for RU MOTHERBOARD? I HAVE A PENTIUM3 PROCESSOR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Networker

Disabled
Guys i need to know where i can download a manual or a site where i can go to to get the manual for my motherboard. i have UR motherboard with a penium3 processor the model number is 006280 and the serial number is p1238319473, thanks:D

Networker said:
Did you take Luta up on his offer? There are programs available there that can detect what whipset your motherboard has and from there you could find out who made the board.

If you board has any labelling on it (stickers or large model numbers/ brands) printed on the PCB, post thsoe as well.

And Welcome to the Forums!

well i did open up my tower and inspect the mother board and as the above i got some info and the name of the mother board is RU thats all it says on it, and also the above info, so anyone know? where i can get the manual for this motherboard?

Back