• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woo Hoo! Top Ten at last

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cmcquistion

IT Director Senior
According to Stanford, I just inched past Ned_Clocker for tenth place!

Now, if I could just get overdoze to slow down...

That man folds like an OrIgAmI mAsTeR!!!

Congrats for making the top ten.. and you know what that means, NedClocker has to change his avatar :D

You truly are the king of folding
king.gif

Sweet! Keep it up man, you surely have stormed up and folded hard to get up there!

FOLD ON
NAS

Oh, I'm not the king. Overdoze is stomping me right now. His weekly total is over 2200! Mine is a little under 1100.

Every little bit helps, though:)

EDIT... Just noticed that I broke the top 100 overall! 92nd Place!!!

Thou art truly mighty, I bow to thy power.

Until I kick thy royal pattootie.

steve ( 8(l) D'oh

WTG cmc.. You are truly the king of folding still. within 3 months and you get to top 10. I couldn't have done that myself. I just got lucky on those new gromacs core. They rock under Linux :)

You rock! congrats and have a few :beer: on me

PS: I notice I just broke top 5 for team 32 and top 5 daily producer worldwide. woo hoo this is very suprising for myself. I hope stanford keep giving me those gromacs

WTG CMC!!!! Your production is mind blowing :eek: Its been really neat watching you fly up the ranks. Have a :beer: on me. Keep up the good fold !!

AND ovewrdoze.. All i can say is DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! WHat are you using for fertilizer on your farm, miracle FOLD?? A big congrats to you in making top 5 daily overall !!!

cmcquistion said:
According to Stanford, I just inched past Ned_Clocker for tenth place!

Now, if I could just get overdoze to slow down...

That man folds like an OrIgAmI mAsTeR!!!

Congrats, cmc!!! :clap:

Gnerma said:
Congrats for making the top ten.. and you know what that means, NedClocker has to change his avatar :D

:cry: I did. :temper: :drool:

Last edited:
cmcquistion said:
Love your avatar NedClocker. There ain't nothin' that a little duck tape can't fix...

overdoze said:
haha that is a great avatar Ned. Can I have it? :D

Thanks guys.

Nope. Can't have it. I found it somewhere on the net a long time ago.

AFLAC

Back