• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black label delat fans....?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ko0, found it, thanx...I believe I might be getting the screamer once I get the 16 dollars, and hooking my duckt back up to it...I shoiuld get some low flow restriction filters too...becuase I had a problem with things getting sucked into the damn duct while I was asleep. Imagine 5500rpms grinding againt something at 2 oclock in the morn :)

KLowD9x said:
ko0, found it, thanx...I believe I might be getting the screamer once I get the 16 dollars, and hooking my duckt back up to it...I shoiuld get some low flow restriction filters too...becuase I had a problem with things getting sucked into the damn duct while I was asleep. Imagine 5500rpms grinding againt something at 2 oclock in the morn :)

Im going back to water :)

well i got one of these deltas. its damn loud man, but its cooling great. my celeron ( see below ) is running at 1,65 v and wont get hotter than 40 ° in a heated room in windows. at full load i get around 45 °...

Diesel82 said:
well i got one of these deltas. its damn loud man, but its cooling great. my celeron ( see below ) is running at 1,65 v and wont get hotter than 40 ° in a heated room in windows. at full load i get around 45 °...

Ive got some dynomat laying around, and with the duct on, the sound goes outside :):) My neighbors will love that, especially since the tube makes it louder, and you can hear my 5500 fan down the street :eek: ! I idle at usually 38...load at 43...right now im heat stressing my comp to see what temp it stays at with the case on and see if its stable. Right now im at 48°C 100% load.

did u try to get the 1600 + mhz with ur celeron ? i ask coz u ve 1550 in ur sig

yeh, I usually run it at 1623, but ive had my case on lately to see how stable it is at 48°C...I had to take it back to 1536 becuase of random restarts.

hmm thats strange indeed, i first only had the stock cooler @ 1612...well it was hot, but it worked as long as i wanted it to work. whats up with ur dividers. maybe ur pci bus is set too high at 125 and the ram or something else says goodbye.

thats strange, i have an asus p3b-f with intel 440bx chipset. i can run 133 mhz fsb at 33 mhz, 125 mhz are running at 37 mhz...

maybe its due to your overclocker bios. did u try the newest asus bios instead ??

Back