• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Event Phoenix AZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here is the link on the right side go to "WIN" to register.

Enjoy yourself !
Don't expect to win, but if you do, it just makes it all the better.

The only thing on the CD is
a "cheesy" 28 meg mpg. That basically says BUY AMD.

Although it looks really cool.

:cool:

WarriorII said:
Hitman -
Good jod Dude ! my # 's :) were 21146 & 21145.
Sooooo close.....

Sorry, 2100+ 's were given away.
I arrived early,
only needed to be registered online
to get there early. :)

Even though I didn't win a CPU,
I still had a good time.
I recieved a "collared shirt" and 3 T-shirts,2 hats
& 2 AMD bags, my kids got like 75 of the mints...

If it's coming to YOUR town, GO !

You brought your kids with you, did you have your wife with you as well? I'm just trying to find out if I saw you there or not. What do you look like? Did you try playing one of the game systems they had setup? The integrated graphics were horrible!

WarriorII said:
Here is the link on the right side go to "WIN" to register.

Enjoy yourself !
Don't expect to win, but if you do, it just makes it all the better.

The only thing on the CD is
a "cheesy" 28 meg mpg. That basically says BUY AMD.

Although it looks really cool.

Thanks, I really want to goto the event, it sounds cool and fun. Just bookmarked it so I wont have to ask again :)

I had no idea this was going on

Need to be more active in the fourms. ;) :bang head

Come back every week or 2 and do the browse thing is all,
Just to stay up on the latest tweaks & talk is all.

I feel really lucky I didn't go to the Phoenix one but I went to the Las Vegas one and they only gave out 2400+'s I thought it was going to be like that everywhere. I am also 17 and they didn't even care that I was 17 because they didn't card me and I signed everything by myself I felt fortunate. It was a lot of fun here too.

I am not joking at all they were only giving away 2400+'s. No one received a 2100+ all 2400+. It was cool. Now I just need to wait a couple more days for me to get my new Kt333 Mobo. Then I can test it.

WarriorII said:
Makes me wonder why they're
doing something like that?

Don't know, don't care, don't care to know....I just know I'm getting my arse there early to the Boston show for sure now....;)

is the tour coming to Canada this time ? I wanna goo sooooooo bad but I don't wanna have my parents drive me 4+ hours to the closest town that does have them :( so, they coming here too ?? :D

KewlKid2000+ said:
hmm announce these man.. i live in PHX and would have been waiting outside to go!:mad:

Check the front page, they had an article about it when it was first announced.

minoukat said:
is the tour coming to Canada this time ? I wanna goo sooooooo bad but I don't wanna have my parents drive me 4+ hours to the closest town that does have them :( so, they coming here too ?? :D

I believe Canada residents can only participate in the online contest, but you have to drive to the US in order to claim the prize. For all the details, check the official site, http://www.amdrealitycheck.com/home.html

KewlKid2000+ said:
that could have been a prob ;) i just have the link to the forumns under the links tabs

If you scroll down to the bottom of the main Forums page, there's a link directly to the Front page there....;)

Back