• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Breaking Records! XP2400 @ 2.82GHz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
with that supermega(-expensive) cooling.... and "bit" patience not quite impossible, is it?
but i'd rather spend money for the 2800+ and watercooling instead of that...hehe

ntpphong said:
with that supermega(-expensive) cooling.... and "bit" patience not quite impossible, is it?
but i'd rather spend money for the 2800+ and watercooling instead of that...hehe

I must disagree. The prometia looks like the easyest way to get good cooling, trouble free. I used to think it was silly too, but last week, a friend from work got a vapochill. He has an old 1300mhz celeron, that was doing 1.6-1.7 with good normal cooling. Now he's at 2.1ghz without a volt mod! And you must remember that prometia cools even better then vapochill.

I don't even think they are that expensive at around 500€...

Bahh hah ha !! Don't trust that guy. he jumps from forum to forum and tells about his superclocking and it always end upp the same way, everyone get's ****t of

crowsepirix is a liar or a "Mytoman" as we say in sweden

at www.sweclockers.com he became angry becourse we wanted to see some screenshots. he flipped out and said, "Im gonna tell my hacker freinds to shut down all of you"

Just ignore him

EDIT: He has given many peaple (included me) false hope about the XP2400+

shame on you crowsepirix :mad:

Last edited:
I have a Prometeia and it's probably THE real cooling solution. No noise, it realy cools and it's no so expensive as that. I used to have more than 200 USD in heatsinks and stuf and my comp sounded like my vacuumcleaner !!! I'll get a XP2400+ in +/- 20 days and then i'll post the results, until there, i think we shouldn't believe in everything we see. I saw a AXP on madonion @ more than 3000 GHz and i don't think that's real...

EDIT: here's the link...

http://service.madonion.com/compare?pcm=334439

Is this real ? Can i believe in it ?

Pinky said:
This is bogus, the guy plays stoopid and yet overclocks an AMD to 2.8ghz... :rolleyes:
Precisely - he was even asked to ICQ them to another member and didnt take up the offer - just another attention seeker I think.

Oh, it isn't legit....that much we do know.

This one is though.

2810.gif

Think he can hit 20k with it? I do.

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4979279

Mad props to OPPAINTER...and watching him in the run for 20k on AMD :beer:

Hugovsky said:

Is this real ? Can i believe in it ?

i don't think so. that would need a 24 multi and as far as i know that isn't possible yet.
(also, look up the same user for previous entries. if it gradually got to that speed then it might be real. if that's the only project then it's a fake imo)

Back