• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3Dmark results on a Geforce2 GTS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lithan

Disabled
Im getting 4322 on my Geforce2 Gts Leadtek OC'ed to 220/350. Is that any good for a Geforce 2? I've never used 3DMark before, So I've no idea. I still cant run War 3 at 1280X1024X16 without lagging everytime a tree falls down.

you can do a search at gamershq.madonion.com for the projects of systems similar to yours.

yep, the OC3Dmark Team scores are far more trustworthy. just make sure to compare with systems with about the same CPU (maybe RAM) speed.

*nods*

Been drooling every time I see a 4600+ under 225$... But that'd empty my bank account. And I just got out of a job (Was hell.) So I have to find another one or pick a college over the next few months or else find a nice cardboard box to live in, so video cards cant be my first priority... Whiskey first... then video cards. :)

As for my system

ak31 2.0 256meg pc2100 xp1800+ all at defaults.

iu wouldnt go for a 4600 though....i think an Albatron Turbo 4200 is a much better deal

The albatrons only going for $27 less than the cheapest 4600 on pricewatch.

Back