• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refurbished...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Miknow

Just ordered a refurbished MSI K7d dual amd board I dont know if it was the right choice but saving me 50 bucks. What you all think?

did the same thing you did, it's a sweet board no problems. also it's warrantied for 30 days and from my experiance with motherboards if they arn;t DOA and don't die in the first week they'll last forever (or until you do something stupid to them like volt mod or spill water...you get the point).

very smart move IMHO.

buying refurbished items is always a good in a way, you save a lot of money! as long as it's not DOA I don't think I'd really care if it's refurbed or not... as long as I get it for the cheapest possible price! :)

I have three refurb tyans. They have worked well. Just be patient during setup. You don't get a manual or anything.

So far I've been getting them through newegg. I like the company.
Newegg only gives 30 days on the board then it's upto the manufacturer for a warranty. But sofar no returns.

Back