• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SIS315 AGP 128Mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cheesy Peas

ok, im not gonna ask how good this card is lol, but how crap is it, is it any good at all?
i can get one for £35 and seem as i have only a crappy little 2D card at the mo i was thinkin about gettin one, its got 128MB of memory, that must account for something

cheers 4 any feedback

It's about as fast as a GeForce2 MX200 so that 128MB memory is more of a marketing gimmick than anything else. Still for £35...

yup...its a little faster than an MX200......96mb on that card is getting wasted lol

I am wasted.....................

anyway, It prolly may be easier to find a cheap g2mx400

Dont you think it would be best to just go with an R8500. Those things are so cheap and offer great performance. I know it is alot more than that SIS thing but it would prob be worth the extra.

Performance is always important, but don't forget to see what technologies it supports also. (DX8) I imagine it isn't much.

is it for your rig in the sig?

whats your budget?

I have been looking at loads of cards and am in UK so might be able to give you a few pointers, also what do you intend using it for i.e what games, apps etc

Back