• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want more BIG point WU's and I want them NOW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
Like it sayz lol

I dont like the lill oll 2.0-7.0 pointers, 9.0 are ok. Bigger, Better, Faster, wellll not faster :burn:

Fold-eth on.

Yeah, I got spoiled to those 10 point dream WU's too. My points production went through the roof with them and now it's back to reality.:( The p20x series arn't bad though for Tinker WU's though. My XP's can chew a couple of those per day.

muddocktor said:
Yeah, I got spoiled to those 10 point dream WU's too. My points production went through the roof with them and now it's back to reality.:( The p20x series arn't bad though for Tinker WU's though. My XP's can chew a couple of those per day.

i am with you on that! i miss the pala7s but the p20x series are going along at a great pace!

has anyone done a p611_trpzip1_ext yet?

FOLD ON
NAS

Nope not let

I been getting mostly if not only P610 since that pala have stop. They are serving me well though. At 7 points my XP1800 gets about average 12 points per day, and my Duron does about 7 pts a day. So just two of my rigs are averaging 19 pts. So thats 133 pts per week. Which sounds about right as i folded about 100 in the last 5 days or so.

Allan Nielsen said:
The pala's certainly were nice...
I'm working on a P207, two P185's and a P169_villin ATM. Don't know about the last P4 though.

But your working on them for the wrong team :D :beer:

NASsoccer said:

i am with you on that! i miss the pala7s but the p20x series are going along at a great pace!

has anyone done a p611_trpzip1_ext yet?

FOLD ON
NAS

Half finished one right now. 400 frames at an average of 1:30 per frame on system # 2.

Back