• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800 tbred??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Banyan

i was reading a review at another site for a hsf and they supposedly had a 1800 tbred in the rig they were using to do the testing. i thought it was strange, i know of only the "1700 tbred a" and of course the newer chips... can anyone confirm if there is in fact an 1800 tbred?

Tbred

There is. Right now what you're likely to find is a mobile version. It works in desktops though. Default voltage is 1.5v, and its a Tbred "A". Should OC near 2 Ghz if cooled and volted well. These are already on newegg, but for $188.

In a month we should start to see 1800+ revision B Tbreds. Desktop cpu's with the Tbred B's default 1.6v. These should be more like $130 or so, or at least we can hope...

Last edited:
Are you sure they were talking about XP1800+ or tbred 1800Mhz? because if its the latter than the "1800" is AthlonXP 2200+ chip.
the Tbred 1800+ are going to take some time to get out there to the world

pretty sure they think they have an 1800+ tbred...

here

this shi* is hard to keep up with.

thx for the replies...

*actually, the date of the review was june of this year, so i HIGHLY doubt they had a tbred.

Back