• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finished first WU, but didn't upload?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Garfield

I just finished my first WU!! I'm excited. But, I dialed up and the FAH console downloaded a new one but I've still got the first (finished) folded one in my que and I don't think it uploaded. And, the last time I checked the folding site, it didn't have me (Garfield_the_OCer) in the list for Team 32. But, in my "options", I'm "Garfield_the_OCer" and Team 32. So, what's going on? Why won't my first WU upload? Do I need to do something? Thanks!

Look at your log.. it should say something like 'unable to upload WU, keeping in queue" This could happen for a lot of reasons.. restart the client and it will try to upload it again.

okay, I'll try this. what I guess I'll do is just shutdown everything. dial-up (yes, I'm at dial-up) and then start up the client again. hopefully it works out.

anyways, I'm really pumped about Folding! it's weird to know that my computer is now a more benefitial asset to society than I, the builder, am. :D that's one way to look at it.

hopefully this works. thanks!

oh, but why didn't my name even register for the team? it's almost like I don't exist yet. what's this about? but, I'll try what you said. cross your fingers and hope this works...

Garfield said:
okay, I'm up and so is my score! it looks so nice. :D

woohoo Garfield! WTG on the first WU and congrats in advance for many more to come! can't wait to see you climbing the stats!

FOLD ON
NAS

yeah, I know. this is great. I also can't wait to see me moving up on the stats (away from my current 1950+ rating ;)).

it won;t be long, i onlt have a bout 16 WU's accounted for in the stats and i'm 1167 and i have 20 done, i think the stats are a little buggy but as long as they get counted eventually its all good

have fun folding (PS i havne;t had my computer off much since i started folding. hehehehe)~RCTG

Congrats Garfield, try to pass me up. ( You'll probably pass me before I pass Gnerma)

steve

i just started folding this week
on my 4th WU
with my 2nd rig 24\7 only acts as a server so it never uses cpu
i added another fan just in case
question?
could i join team 32
and when will this research be over?
Years?
months?

Back