• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

so what happened to the Jamescon thread?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
just looking around on the games forum, and i searched for it..it appears it has been deleted...i read one of the posts by a mod that advertising is illegal...but i have a question...what was he selling, the LAN is free, food isnt provided, we wont be charging anything to play there.

RangerJoe

One of the Mods moved it to "Deleted Threads", but I am not sure who. After reading it, I would have to say that those things need to be run by the staff first before posting. Also, the language could have been a little more polite. "F-word contests" and calling people "Asshat" really belong on a different forum.

N_D

oh, i didnt notice that part, but ive been here for quite a while now, and if anything like that is in a post, a mod will just delete that part...but anyway, it said that no advertising is allowed..im just wondering what the admin thought was advertising

Back