• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CONFUSED over MINI itx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
so captain and T'man u are advising me to forward with the Nforce or the KM 266??? coz they both seem pretty good for me....

loneworlf 1983 where did you c the ECS board on sale recently??? coz itf it's available im jumping on it....but dont tell me some shop somewhere coz i might never go there....
thanks Dudes...got to sunday night to think and after that im placing an order and done...

Cheers all

www.scorptec.com.au has the Ecs board for $105, without onboard lan (a generic realtek card will cost you $15 or so)
they are in victoria:
13 Royton Street, Burwood East VIC 3151

and captain i thought the Nforce would be a bit quicker, but thanks for the headsup on the chipset! :)

MercServ said:
Cool Dude thanks for that....
that's cheap and i give 2 thumps Up for the CELERY...and the Jetway....:)
Celeron will do fine. If that site offers all the other parts you need then jump on it.

Good luck.

no i was giving 2 thumps up to Lonewolf for his CELERY and jetway combo....

i'll stick to AMD thanks...and i found the board...Loneman got it and it's cheap toooo

Cheers

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
now i can say im not confused anymore...im more intelligent....thanks to all of u guys if not i would have been stuck with somthing that can't even play solitaire...
thanks Man

yep you can addin an XP1800+ whenever you like to boost the speed even more if you choose to down the track.

as for the celery and jetway, i honestly have no idea what your on about :confused:

Back