• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got my AMD XP 2700 ten minutes ago. can't post photo...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunaak

I been trying to post a screen shot of my XP 2700 and the stats and such it runs at. just cause I know some people like to know the specifics.
just it won't let me....:(

I don't have much time to OC with it.
it's lunch time and I have to get back to work soon, but I will later on tonight just alittle. I dont wanna push this too far yet.

I got an "AIUGB" 0242.
flashed my Bios and it worked with no problems on my KD7 Raid.

:cool:

the forum is down, seems to be down so I can't post a link there either yet....

http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/1102/XP 2700 default 5.JPG

this should solve that.
let me say this, I have a volcano 9 only at the moment I am still waiting for my prometiea, so if I get 2600 outta this thing on air...
I will be damn amazed.

you want a bench mark?
like?
3dmark 2001?
sisoftsandra?

my friend has my R9700 in spokane, he's volt modding it, so it will be a few days before I can 3dmark test it.
I'll give the OC a try tonight.

Only thing im wondering is, why did you buy the 2700+ instead of the 2600+?

Ya why didnt u just get the 2400 if you planned on overclocking it?? They are both tbred rev.b's....only the 2700 is an approved overclock of the 2400 done by amd...but they don tell you that or their sales would suck. I say return it and get the 2400 b4 u mess it up. Save some cash.

hey man i want some fsb results myself.
could it be possable if u can put it at 200fsb and max the mhz out?i think if u can get 200fsb @2400mhz im buing one!

How does the 266fbs on the 2400 differ from the 333fbs on the 2700??? What does this do performance wise??

The 333 Fsb allows the AXP 2700+ to fully utilize DDR 333 memory by providing a faster path from the northbridge to the processor.

Back