• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YAY FOR ME!!! Top 100!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. Chambers

well guys after what seems like an eternity i have finally reached the goal that i started out at with my 1 measly 800mhz t-bird so long ago... who knew i would go on to become totally addicted to the point of going over to relatives houses for "visits" only to ensure that the client was still folding away hidden as a service :D

i also spend many a dollar on my own setups, which include 4 systems here in my room folding away 24/7, also doubling as small space heaters for my room ;)

i'd just like to say YAY for me, as i've been patiently checking statsman for over a year for this moment.. yes yes, i know its not suppose to be about stats.. but.. but... :bday:

Don't look now but, there's a guy getting ready to pass you any second. He just won a new rig in the folding contest.

And I'll never catch him.

Enjoy the top 100, I wish I could get there before 2003.

steve

Congratulations !!!! Reaching the top 100 is quite a milestone, and is getting harder and harder to accomplish with all the new power folders that have joined team 32.

I have 4 systems in my office Folding 24/7 and you are right... it stays nice and toasty in here.

started out with just one, but now am either 5 or 6 and growing... not that many, they're just all athlons, and i keep em going 24/7.. or try to anyway

CharlesHF said:
"Just" Athlons? :eh?: AMD's are usually considered to be the best folders. :)

yes, i was saying, theres very few, but they chew through WU's faster than hell :) besides, i'm too cheap for anything but AMD's at the moment...

skou said:
PPW, might be points per week, just guessing,

steve

ahhh yes, that would make sense :D

this week will be the first week i've broken 200+ a week, usually its around 150ish.. i just added another rig though :) hence the increase.. i would add another, but i can no longer use anymore power in this room, as it trips the breaker... its only rated at 15, most newer homes are 25+ for a room i guess.. oh well, it is a 9x10 closet :p

150 points per week? I'm running an XP1600, which puts out, conservatively, 50 points a week. Right now I figure I'll be in the top 500 sometime next week.

You do realize that I'm feeling the terrible terrible urge to go out, buy more cheap XPs, and fold the life outta them.

Folding. It brings out the competative nature in all of us. Cheers.:beer:

Mr. Chambers said:
started out with just one, but now am either 5 or 6 and growing... not that many, they're just all athlons, and i keep em going 24/7.. or try to anyway

You're doing great. Don't sell yourself short. I only have 2 athlons. (and 6 durons :D )

Back