• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do u guys read your temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i have motherboard monitor but it dosent read my temps for some reason, how do i get it to?
also it reads my cpu temp in my bios and i got a gigabyte with a thermo diode thing under the cpu and was wondering if anyone knows if this reads this temp or the internal thing in xp's

i have a gigabyte 7vtxe+ and an xp. motherboard monitor wont give me any readings and other progs like speedfan give me 3, one very high one moderate and one low. i know my board has a diode under the cpu and not sure if this reads that or the internal xp thing, or which readings are for what really. any ideas

MSI pc alert 4.. since this board reads cpu temp internally. it has no temp diode onboard. so I assume my temps to be generally int he ball park. I might hook up my temp sensor that thermal take gave me. but i kinda want a lcd monitor on case front.

Back