• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I've come to A new folding resolve gentlemen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oh man I wish I had some more points to talk smack with you guys!

fold on...........bros!

by the way im going to catch and pass all of you!.....lol

TwistedAnimator said:
Gnerma, I will step up to your challenge and allow you to harbor all the bloodlust you want! For bloodlust alone is not enough to defeat me. As I referred to in another thread, there is no way to stop the juggernaut that is Twisted_Animator!

Welcome to my hitlist comrade..

TwistedAnimator - total score 2808 - week total 235 - day total 45
Gnerma - total score 2117 - week total 272 - day total 49

At this rate it shall take a while... but my ppw will increace within the next few weeks, mark my words.. you shall know the fear of bloodlust muhahahaha!

Originally posted by Merthos
oh man I wish I had some more points to talk smack with you guys! ... by the way im going to catch and pass all of you!.....lol

Congrats on the 1000 points!

Merthos talk all the smack you want, you're one of only 2-3 that are behind me and out producing me and the only one by a significant margin.. I look forward to fending you off. If you want to talk smack to somebody there are a few guys that I'm sure would love to hear it. Those being cjreis, DManeKid, DarkArctic and of course skskou :D

Yeah, well you passed me, Gnerma. But, Malakai, watch out, I'm going to pass you in 2 days. Geezer aka rscherman

oh yay i am number 2 on gnerma's list :D

actually i was just trying to stir up alittle action/fun, and now we have 2 seperate hitlist threads.. lol

unfortunately all of my points come from either my home, i would kill to be the admin of some someones 30+ PC network :) perhaps all in good time, a college representative from a school i'm looking at for next year (im a senior) is coming out to my house tonight, who knows in 3 years i may well be an admin somewhere, will be nice to see thousands of points a week instead of my measly 250ish ;)

but yes the real reason that i fold is for the cure, my grandfather has cancer, and it runs in the family.. perhaps what we do here will play a part in perserving our lives someday

John

***thread hijack***

Hey Geezer, what part of this state are you in? I am in Tempe.

*** end thread hijack***

Gnerma, just wait! Found another W/B for TH711 #3!! This and my new 750 GPH pump, and rad. in fridge, you're dust.

Time to polish rear view mirror, so I can keep track of your progress.

steve -- gromacs hear I come

It's an honor to make your hitlist, albeit somewhat ridiculous that you believe you can eventually pass me. :rolleyes: Very well. I have to cut production drastically this week, but I will come back stronger than ever the week after that! My lower production will only make the ensuing folding battle that much more interesting.

:confused:
:burn:
( ^ that's me rolling past you as you stand there confused)

This is all in good sportsmanship, so we shall have a good battle. See you in my rearview near the top!

I've been reading this humorous thread and I was curious about something. Who has the highest points per week per processor average. I'm glad I had a headstart on u guys cause I'm the worst.

belorsch 25.25
Gnerma 45.34
Malakai 80.35
Badvector 40.97
SpeedJ 41.41
Silent bob 64.5
plague 36.92
Mr Chambers 46.6
Ryanrichard 36.68
CharlesHF 29.64
overdoze 37.32
cmcquisition 28.33
Lews 39.45
walaka7 74.25

I'll edit spacing later if needed but u get the idea. Just thought it interesting.:eh?:

belorsch said:
I've been reading this humorous thread and I was curious about something. Who has the highest points per week per processor average. I'm glad I had a headstart on u guys cause I'm the worst.

belorsch 25.25
Gnerma 45.34
Malakai 80.35
Badvector 40.97
SpeedJ 41.41
Silent bob 64.5
plague 36.92
Mr Chambers 46.6
Ryanrichard 36.68
CharlesHF 29.64
overdoze 37.32
cmcquisition 28.33
Lews 39.45
walaka7 74.25

I'll edit spacing later if needed but u get the idea. Just thought it interesting.:eh?:

hm.. interesting, how do you figure this out and what does it prove? ive never sene it before...

belorsch said:

Gnerma 45.34
walaka7 74.25

Thanks for doing that belorsch those are really interesting numbers. Shows how 'dense' our farms are.. my numbers are a little off right now though, Stanford says I have 6 cpus but I truly only have 5. It says 6 because I recently reformatted one of my rigs.. Also my best folder (the XP 1600+ @ 1746) was down for 3 full days in the last week..

56.806 Points Per Week Per Processor is what I figure (plus 4 - 7 pts due to the downtime, based on Nov 22nd, noon update). If I got rid of that dog of a P3 that would be much higher :D

Walaka7 is the poster boy for 'farm density' if I am not mistaken he's running 4 CPUs all XP, very solid Wally. :beer:

Originally posted by TwistedAnimator
but I will come back stronger than ever the week after that!

Yes I know about your duallie XP 2000+ as described in Mr Chambers' thread.. this battle shall be long and fierce, good luck.

well according to statsman youre due to pass me around the 1st of the year gnerma. so maybe in time i can be added to "the list."
i do wanna warn you however that next thursday i'll be giving thanks to newegg for my new dual board which should be here in a few days. let me know when youre up to the challenge.

belorsch said:

CharlesHF 29.64

Hmm....me and my 3 original slot Athlons.......:cry:
A550@605
A650
A900

At least I have them folding. :)

Mr. Chambers said:

hm.. interesting, how do you figure this out and what does it prove? ive never sene it before...
This can be thrown off by alot of different conditions. I went to stanfords site and got proccessor count for each individual and then divided your weekly pt stat from statsman by your proc #.

Some of the things that can throw this off. Some poeple use more than 1 client per proc to guard against down time. Stanfords #'s are just plain off sometimes also those #'s are for the week. So since I shut down my Ppro 200's earlier this week my overall prod will drop but my pts per proc will rise next week when those Ppro's are no longer in picture.

Thanx Germa..........I think I shall get my points up before I start talking smack............lol

Mr. Chambers said:

18 boxes???
Yup. I have access to 18 boxes. Just got to figure out the firewall set up when I arrive. all these pcs are used for email and internet/intranet browsing only and run 24/7. Gonna hide the client by running as a service i think. Friend is boss at this place and told me to go for it.

Hawk said:

Yup. I have access to 18 boxes. Just got to figure out the firewall set up when I arrive. all these pcs are used for email and internet/intranet browsing only and run 24/7. Gonna hide the client by running as a service i think. Friend is boss at this place and told me to go for it.

well SWEET :D actually, if hiding as a service is a no-go, you should take a look at kendan's new google-toolbar hack.. puts the google toolbar to work folding for us ;)

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=141556

OK boys and girls its time for all the little kiddies to go to bed and quit talking crap nighty night youngsters, come back when you have something interesting to say, or stay in school and leave the REAL folding to us Grown-ups , the non trash talking semi law abiding citizens ok boys and girls?

silent bob said:
OK boys and girls its time for all the little kiddies to go to bed and quit talking crap nighty night youngsters, come back when you have something interesting to say, or stay in school and leave the REAL folding to us Grown-ups , the non trash talking semi law abiding citizens ok boys and girls?
????

silent bob said:

Uh oh, silent bob is talking trash now.

silent bob said:
Not trash I only speak the TRUTH, and sometimes the truth hurts, maybe even sting a little but ...

Say, have you been drinking and listening to Rush Limbaugh, maybe? :confused:

I only ask because, dude, you have lost me.

Back