• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I've come to A new folding resolve gentlemen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gnerma

Originally posted by SpeeDj in this thread
That's it, it's on now, tomorrow I install it as a service on the XP1600+

You continue on this pace I may, may just pull some more horsepower over. We will see, I have not yet begun to fold...

Okay THATS IT!
evil.gif

I am going to own you all! You think I'm kidding? Just try to stop me from burning past you like you were walking backwards..

My revised Hitlist *updated 11/22 10:18am* (ranked for how much bloodlust I am harboring for that particular folder)

#1 SpeeDj
#2 Mr Chambers
#3 CharlesHF
#4 BadVector
#5 TwistedAnimator

You will see my WUs flying to and from Stanford like leaves to the ground on a windy fall day.. you will lament my folding prowess and speak my sweet name as if it were a blessing to pass between your lips. Your pitiful boxen shall burn in my wake and all your WUs shall seem as toy bobbles in your hands.. so go on, keep playing at folding.. this is war gentlemen! You will all meet cold and lonely failure, mark my words..

Last edited:
I think someone needs to whiz in his radiator!

I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion.

steve

Your pitiful boxen shall burn in my wake and all your WUs shall seem as toy bobbles in your hands..

BWahahahaha! That has to be one of the funniest smack talking throw-downs I've heard in a long time.

There's been a line drawn in the sand boys, what are you going to do about it? :D

Wedo

Gnerma said:

...Your pitiful boxen shall burn in my wake and all your WUs shall seem as toy bobbles in your hands.. ....

You want to talk fire smack. You might regret such sayings as i walk away shamlessley from the burning oil fields of what you call Bakersfield. Your boxen will litereally be burning in MY treacherus wake. Who set that fire?:mad: ME:sn:

RyanRichard said:
You want to talk fire smack. You might regret such sayings as i walk away shamlessley from the burning oil fields of what you call Bakersfield. Your boxen will litereally be burning in MY treacherus wake. Who set that fire?:mad: ME:sn:

t Do what you will Vegas boy. For as your walking away from your evil deed, blood on your hands and smoke in your lungs you shall see my demonic, godly form rise from the flames unscathed and undaunted. I have overclocking to do too, any no pesky 'girlfriend' or 'job' to slow me down! Pah!

*updated Hitlist*
(ranked for how much bloodlust I am harboring for that particular folder)

#1 Mr Chambers
#2 SpeeDj
#3 RyanRichard
#4 CharlesHF
#5 BadVector

Would any of you others like to taunt me with your fool words? I warn you my wrath is nothing to be scoffed at.. If you love your dignity and enjoy people having at least some respect for you then lay down and and accept the fact that I OWN JOO!
evil2.gif

***Correction | SpeeDj pwns j00 :mad: End Edit**
***Correction || SpeeDj Ubah pwnage, j00 been pwned by SpeeDj :eek: End Edit**
***Correction ||| SpeeDj strutting meh UBAH pwnage :p End Edit**
***Correction |||| Touch again I lock dis tread - SpeeDj - End Edit**

Last edited by a moderator:
*updated Hitlist*

#1 SpeeDj
#2 Mr Chambers
#3 RyanRichard
#4 CharlesHF
#5 BadVector

Gnerma said:
*updated Hitlist*

#1 SpeeDj
#2 Mr Chambers
#3 RyanRichard
#4 CharlesHF
#5 BadVector
Shall I update your sig for you ? :p

J :cool:

Gnerma said:

*updated Hitlist*

#1 Mr Chambers
#2 SpeeDj
#3 RyanRichard
#4 CharlesHF
#5 BadVector

I'm insulted:eek:

lol gnerma you needed to start a new thread, smacked you around a bit much in my old one did i? :D btw, i'm outproducing you! hahahahhaa

Now that's funny :) Haven't laughed this good for a few hours.

With all the smack talk, I tried to see your standing compared to me, my computer almost fried having to scroll so far down :eek:

Man, leave this site for a few hours, and all he** breaks loose.

/me watching Gnerma crying in my rear view mirror, when my 3.2G rig starts folding Gromacs.

And he is getting smaller, and smaller.:burn:
:D :cool:

steve

OUCH:beer:

If I didn't have to have the pool filter on I would put 3 more up, but as it is now SoCal Edison loves us.

Today 11-21-02 it was 92*f out and had to turn the AC on again, I love this winter weather :cool:

looks like you may get your wish. MY 3 main rigs in Cali were just droppped from my interstate farm. Down to 4 folders. ....but just you wait. :D .......reminding you all this is for the commom good of man, not just points......

I'm with ya! I am still on for adding 18 boxes 24/7 on 20th DEC. Right now I am hanging around 55th but I plan on doing some major moving after I visit the east coast :)

Hawk said:
I'm with ya! I am still on for adding 18 boxes 24/7 on 20th DEC. Right now I am hanging around 55th but I plan on doing some major moving after I visit the east coast :)

18 boxes???

RyanRichard said:
looks like you may get your wish. MY 3 main rigs in Cali were just dropped from my interstate farm. Down to 4 folders. ....but just you wait. :D .......reminding you all this is for the common good of man, not just points......

Truly a tragedy sim Ryan and I mourn the loss of your Cali rigs. I hate to pass you due to you losing production rather than me gaining.. Being an honorable smack talking, blood lusting folder I shall officially remove you from my hit list.

Also, of course it is a given that the science and the project is what this is all for so please nobody doubt that I've lost sight of that.. I'm just trying to have a bit of fun ;)

Steve, I'm not at all worried about you until Gromacs rolls around again then perhaps I will start to check my 6 for a massive Intel machine coming my way.. but until that time comes.. :rolleyes:

Nikhsub1, Hawk, ned & azhari ... all you gentlemen are awesome folders and have a large lead on me so please don't consider yourself part of this inevitable slaughter. For one I don't plan on competing with admin folders or those who are far out producing me. Nikhsub1 is one, Hawk will be one soon.. and ned or azhari I don't know where your WUs come from but they sure are comin'. Nikhsub1 although you have a lot of boxen running at your place of business I acknowledge that your also a powerful home folder as well. I will set my sights on you gentlemen when I get there. Until then...

*updated Hit list*

#1 SpeeDj
I've noticed your production start to rapidly rise... good.

#2 Mr. Chambers
We are running about even comrade, so action will decide the outcome of this one.

#3 CharlesHF
Its an eventuality my friend...

#4 BadVector
Your time is nigh, prepare to be passed.

#5 .... ?

Uh oh! I don't really have anybody for #5 ..

So here is the deal, if your somewhere in the 2200 - 3500 point range, your production is somewhere in the vicinity of mine, and you wish to be a victim in this great pageant of carnage and silicon mayhem ...

BY ALL MEANS STAND UP AND SPEAK YOUR NAME!

But I warn you brave challenger, when my malevolent gaze falls upon your countenance you will know the fear of a man doomed. Oh yes.. you will know it in all your marrow and synapses.. your plight was doomed from the start.. but don't let that stop you :D

Gnerma

Last edited:
Gnerma, I will step up to your challenge and allow you to harbor all the bloodlust you want! For bloodlust alone is not enough to defeat me. As I referred to in another thread, there is no way to stop the juggernaut that is Twisted_Animator! :burn:

Back