• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I've come to A new folding resolve gentlemen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Right now my home farm is number 18 in weekly totals. I expect to have a higher output next week.

I will be up there to play with you boys soon.

I wonder why I haven't re-made the Infamous HitList? Maybe it's because I'm pulling away.

News flash!! I replaced my weakest CPU ( my 2.0A) with a new one, a last run 1.6A, it is currently folding @ 2650 MB. That's an increase of 250 MB, and it was a free trade.

steve

You want to be back on my hitlist? Fine, done. but tell me something. why would you want to be on this list? Do you realize you've just set yourself up for brutal public humiliation? DO YOU?! *shakes his head* I warn you Steve I shall spare you no mercy.

And you CharlesHF.You have been ramping it up well lately. and anyone looking at my stats sees me losing power. This is all temporary. A few things will happen within the next 3 weeks that will greatly increase my output. This is the truth & you may mark my words....

all who witness this... mark my words....

Last edited:
Gnerma said:
You want to be back on my hitlist? Fine, done. but tell me something. why would you want to be on this list? Do you realize you've just set yourself up for brutal public humiliation? DO YOU?! *shakes his head* I warn you Steve I shall spare you no mercy.

And you CharlesHF.You have been ramping it up well lately. and anyone looking at my stats sees me losing power. This is all temporary. A few things will happen within the next 3 weeks that will greatly increase my output. This is the truth & you may mark my words....

all who witness this... mark my words....

Interesting.....HMM you don't plan on actually outsourcing for a few machines do you? We know how much you enjoy folding with ONLY your rigs. :D

PS Please dont put me on your hitlist!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Big G tends the Games section doesn't he?

I dunno, I figure he blew a gasket on Folding at some point, and went undercover.

Somehow though, I know big G will come out of the closet with mighty smack talk at some point. I mean, we all take a breather ocasionally.

Cheers, Flix

Back