• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Must have been an AMD system.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If the manual says can cause burns on exposed skin... But the scientist assures he was wearing pants... one can only assume that he in fact, was NOT wearing pants. Either that, or he has some terribly fragile skin condition. My vote is that his pants were off. =)

And another thing... why on earth did he have the laptop so far up his legs? When I use a laptop, I want it at an arms length, practically balancing on my knees, I don't want to **** my arms behind my back and keep the edge of the laptop against my gut. :confused:

I suppose he could have been a... well endowed... scientist.

Call me crazy but there must not have been much feeling down below if he didnt notice from the start.

So we're saying that he was a welllllllllllll endowed scientist with no pants and no feeling in his package? This is getting sadder and sadder by the minute!

Wasn't it Wild Andy C that warned about neked computing? A delta fan woulda been worse, I think.:eh?:

LOL must be an AMD :p

Hey it would stink for competition if this guy sued AMD for thier last few hundred Million dollars they have in thier coffers, bankrupting AMD..... Then Intel would go back to selling processors for like $1000-$3000 ea :eek:

SSS, delete that post quick! You don't want to take ANY chance the guy will come accross that concept! If some stupid chick got money from McDonalds because she was too retarded to hold a cup properly (I don't know HOW you couldn't hold a cup properly. Just grasp and don't release--go figure), then it can happen again! :D

The judge threw the case out I believe but that was enough to get mc donnalds to have warning all over the place.Gah I hate people that sue over stupid things.Heck my brother fell down on a mc donalds curb and cut his knee open.Required six stitches.Did we sue no I mean come on this could have happend in our back yard.
Über~PhLuBB said:
SSS, delete that post quick! You don't want to take ANY chance the guy will come accross that concept! If some stupid chick got money from McDonalds because she was too retarded to hold a cup properly (I don't know HOW you couldn't hold a cup properly. Just grasp and don't release--go figure), then it can happen again! :D

Back