• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Must have been an AMD system.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it was a dell latitude laptop

theregus has a sotry about it. "dells use interl p4 processors" so NO it wasnt an amd

the cpu isnt the only thing that gets hot you know

battery/hd in an enclosed space are almost just as bad if not worse sicne there is no heatsink for them.

big_bertha said:
it was a dell latitude laptop

theregus has a sotry about it. "dells use interl p4 processors" so NO it wasnt an amd

the cpu isnt the only thing that gets hot you know

battery/hd in an enclosed space are almost just as bad if not worse sicne there is no heatsink for them.

There are a couple of those companies that use AMD CPU's also, I don't know if Dell is one of them (I know Gateway is).

why amd? my friends p4 (i forget which model - 2.4g i think) gets hot as hell. he has burt his leg on that.

you think its slightly warm then BAM! the fan kicks in and things start to get a little toasty!

That guy was very lucky :D Just think if he had been running a freon cooled laptop (work with me here). Senior Sargent could have gotten frostbite! :p

Blisters from burns hurt alot and God only knows how painful they are on the ole how do ya do.

Über~PhLuBB said:
I suppose he could have been a... well endowed... scientist.

Ever see Revenge of The Nerds?

BTW Diggrr- SICK SICK SIIIICCCCK!!!!:eek: :eh?: :eek:

Über~PhLuBB said:

There are a couple of those companies that use AMD CPU's also, I don't know if Dell is one of them (I know Gateway is).

Dell is retarded and avoids AMD completely. They have never used an AMD processor in one of their computer systems. It's ignorance like that which makes AMD bankrupt, but that's a different topic :D .

Über~PhLuBB said:
If the manual says can cause burns on exposed skin... But the scientist assures he was wearing pants... one can only assume that he in fact, was NOT wearing pants. Either that, or he has some terribly fragile skin condition. My vote is that his pants were off. =)

Thank you for putting that image into my head...
[McBain]" AHHH! My eyes! The goggles do nothing!!!"[/McBain]

You know, from reading the story, it seems that he was burned on the lower side of said package "The ventral part of his scr etc. etc.

How in the heck did he get burned there?

steve

Back