• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temperature Monitoring Utility...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SafirXP

I'm using Winbond Hardware Doctor V2.7, which was supplied with the motherboard CD. I think its not reporting proper temperatures. I used to have 47C idle and 53C load using the same processor on an MSI KT266 Pro2 & also the same on an MSI KT3 Ultra.

Now I'm getting 50C idle & 54C load. Why is this happening? I've got proper case cooling, I'd say. Two 80mm exhaust fans and one intake fan. Is it because I took of the HSF once and should've re-applied some thermal paste? If that's the reason, I'll wait till I get my Volcano 7+ next week, it comes with some paste.

Anyways, is there any other temp monitor software that I could use, like the one for MSI motherboards. It was pretty good, Asus PCProbe was pretty good too. Just don't like the one provided by Abit.

Back