• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win XP users that want to use autodial

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
I know many have tried in the past and just can't get the client to autodial in XP.

macklin tested and document in the beta client thread that the new 3.23 beta client solved his auto-dial issue.

IT is working for him so if you can download the 3.23 beta and see if it works for you as well!

FOLD ON
NAS

Thanks for spreading the news! Again, this is a terrific new client. Also, I've noticed that if it can't transmit your results, it keeps it in the queue and asks a different server for a WU. Not sure if that's different from previous clients, but I suspect it is. -- Paul

macklin01 said:
Thanks for spreading the news! Again, this is a terrific new client. Also, I've noticed that if it can't transmit your results, it keeps it in the queue and asks a different server for a WU. Not sure if that's different from previous clients, but I suspect it is. -- Paul

np! hopefully this will be the fix the Xp users have been looking for!!

FOLD ON
NAS

plizzo said:
is there any possible way to make it auto-hangup when its done on the stanford server?

yep, set the connection to disconnect by,
--Under the Options tab, set Idle Time to Hanging up to 5 minutes.

FOLD ON
NAS

Well, if your connection is set to disconnect after being idle (which is a good practice in general), then it should.

I have mine set to auto-disconnect after 5 min of idle time. -- Paul

*EDIT* Looks like we did the same answer at the same time.;) -- Paul

Back