• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to Harvey on hitting 40,000!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks all. Built this farm and I'll see where it takes me. But I will be happy to give it a rest when Seti one ends.

Jamng- 100 is great. Before you know it your're up to a 1000 and it keeps going from there. Enjoy.

Harvey

hallen said:
Thanks all. Built this farm and I'll see where it takes me. But I will be happy to give it a rest when Seti one ends.

Its a big congrats to you Harvey...... thats a HUGE acheivment.. :D

and
jamng said:
Wow, I feel inadequate at 100 or so.

you should never feel inadequate m8e.. :)

im no big hitter myself, but i'll back a 1000 little hitters against 1 big hitter anyday.. :) (no offence Harvey)

"Thanks all. Built this farm and I'll see where it takes me. But I will be happy to give it a rest when Seti one ends."

Why? Gotta give us folks something or somebody to chase :).

kaillum said:

you should never feel inadequate m8e.. :)

im no big hitter myself, but i'll back a 1000 little hitters against 1 big hitter anyday.. :) (no offence Harvey)

I'd claim quality over quantity, but 40,000 to 100 or so would make it sound lame :).

Congrats!

If you keep up that pace I'll never reach you... ;)
I think that I'll have to invest in a new CRAY now to help up my WU-production a little bit.

/Norrko

Norrko said:

I think that I'll have to invest in a new CRAY

It's too bad you don't have a newegg in Sweden. I have to have Net Nanny block out their refurbs page but with cheap eBay components, newegg refurbs and lots of AMD XP's I've been able to build capacity at a reasonable cost.

The main constrant is the operating cost and I'm afraid this month's bill will be a killer. If I could move my farm from the city to a real farm I could cut my rates in half but it's too late now.:)

Harvey

Greg M said:
I wouldn't have enough electricity delivered to my home to run all that stuff. It should save you some bucks on home heating costs.

Its definatly helping me, I have to crack the sliding glass door 6" or so to keep the temp down in here

Hey! Maybe we're the cause of global warming! The aliens can see we're looking for them, and are just waiting for us to destroy ourselves looking for them.

Somebody call Oliver Stone!!!

Back