• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mx700 logitech?? worth it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xvi3tsoljahx

i looked in the paper it cost $59 bucks... thats similar to the price of a mx500. The sale last only today so i need feedback quickly. I have a wireless mouse, but it sucked so bad it spun out or just wouldn't move at sometimes. It was a wireless MS product. I have the Microsoft optical... works pretty good, but its getting old and it can't keep up with my fast movements. So anyone have the mx700 and can tell me is it good to play counter-strike with or fast graphic game?

i have a cordless mouseman optical keyboard and mouse, and i love it. the battries last quite long and give you fair warning before calling quits. if gameing is a concern, you could always just cheak battery level befor gameing, or have a seperate "gameing" set of battries. as far as the mx700 is concerned, as long as you leave it in the docking station, it shoulden't be a prob.

well im not a fan with cordless... but mx500 and mx700 are similar price range at the store.. its a sale today. ONE DAY SALE haha... just want the heads up with this mouse anymore feedback is helpful =D

I have the MX700 and I like it a lot! Never skips, doesn't run out of juice due to the docking station, and its nice to hold. I'd go for it.

just be safe and dont get the cordless. i know its good, but an intellimouse explorer 3.0 is still better.

i dont like the idea of losing mouse power in a clan bf1942 game:(

that is not a problem unless your playing for more than 3 days stright. a full charg ein the mx700 should last about 10 days for average. for a hevy user, more often. this comes from logis FAQ. thease things don't just go kurplop without warning with a few hours use. their is no need for people to fear loseing it in the middle of a game. if you are that concerned about it though, just keep a spare set of batteries on your desk. when your about to start a game, swap em. that should last you through even the longest battles.

Malakai said:
just be safe and dont get the cordless. i know its good, but an intellimouse explorer 3.0 is still better.

i dont like the idea of losing mouse power in a clan bf1942 game:(

I've had both of those mice and I'd pick the MX700 hands down. The cordless part is nice, not a hassle.

Back