• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

800mhz c3 fanless?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Stumpjumper5200 said:
Your school's a wireless network?

mine has wireless in all the buildings now :) it's awfully exciting... so during classes kids are always surfing the internet.

Stumpjumper5200 said:
Your school's a wireless network?

no, but the same thing would work w/o wireless. actually, we have those stupid "Mobile computer labs" aka pos Dell laptops that are wireless and a router in a big metal box.

Quick funny story:
The teachers are convinced the LAN cables are for internet so if they don't want the kids to get internet they dont plug in the router to the wired LAN. Then the kids start up the laptops and they can't log into the Novell server. rotfl the teacher says "Well, I cant believe this, one day they work, and the next day they dont!" She then calls the librarian who packs up the laptops cause she has no idea what is wrong wit them. After I almost crapped on myself silently laughing I tell her what is wrong and she goes "Well, I'm not suposed to fix stuff like this, we have to get the computer ppl from the county to fix it". ROTFLMAO

hmm, a wireless card for my Palm-Size pc would do the trick:D

Back