Thread: Steering wheel

Steering wheel

Hey i was looking at steering wheels that could work with ps2 and also the PC, is there sucha thing. I really liked the looks of the mad catz wheel along with the logitech momo. I would like to spend around 70 dollars and have force feedback as well as a shift knob.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

I know that if you can find a steering wheel for ps2, you can buy and adapter from RadioShack for 9.99,Link

Hope this helps

Scott

sweet, thanks

Gloriously Lead
    Overclockix Chief Architect
    10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile
    i wonder if you could connect a regular ps2 controller in there and use it on your pc... if so, that'd be awesome. you'd have a hella nice gamepad that way with force feedback
    intel i5-750 -- msi p55-gd65 -- 4 x 4gb ddr3 1600 -- msi gtx550 ti cyclone oc 1gb -- antec p182 -- ocz fatal1ty 750w -- windows 8.1 x64
    intel i5-3330 -- msi z77a-gd65 -- 4 x 8gb ddr3 1600 -- intel hd graphics 2500 -- fractal design define r4 black -- debian wheezy amd64

forum rules | overclockix | overclockers geforce survey | mbentley.net

Yeah, you can. I remember seeing a demo I think. They were using a ps2 controller as a gamepad on a pc.

Gloriously Lead
    Overclockix Chief Architect
    10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile
    Originally posted by ziptieboy
    Yeah, you can. I remember seeing a demo I think. They were using a ps2 controller as a gamepad on a pc.
    hmm... might have to pick one of those guys up... any you can't beat the price, i'd say...
    intel i5-750 -- msi p55-gd65 -- 4 x 4gb ddr3 1600 -- msi gtx550 ti cyclone oc 1gb -- antec p182 -- ocz fatal1ty 750w -- windows 8.1 x64
    intel i5-3330 -- msi z77a-gd65 -- 4 x 8gb ddr3 1600 -- intel hd graphics 2500 -- fractal design define r4 black -- debian wheezy amd64

forum rules | overclockix | overclockers geforce survey | mbentley.net

i've also seen steering wheels for ps2 and computer that hook up USB gotta love those front usb ports in teh ps2 sure wish my xbox had em