• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steering wheel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

X2sandman

Hey i was looking at steering wheels that could work with ps2 and also the PC, is there sucha thing. I really liked the looks of the mad catz wheel along with the logitech momo. I would like to spend around 70 dollars and have force feedback as well as a shift knob.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

I know that if you can find a steering wheel for ps2, you can buy and adapter from RadioShack for 9.99,Link

Hope this helps

Scott

i wonder if you could connect a regular ps2 controller in there and use it on your pc... if so, that'd be awesome. you'd have a hella nice gamepad that way with force feedback

Yeah, you can. I remember seeing a demo I think. They were using a ps2 controller as a gamepad on a pc.

ziptieboy said:
Yeah, you can. I remember seeing a demo I think. They were using a ps2 controller as a gamepad on a pc.

hmm... might have to pick one of those guys up... any you can't beat the price, i'd say...

i've also seen steering wheels for ps2 and computer that hook up USB gotta love those front usb ports in teh ps2 sure wish my xbox had em :)

Back