• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD XP1800 Tred, Plus Prometeia Overclocking results.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great!Glad to see that you got you're prometeia working.By the way what happend to you're 2600?

Okay, now start folding with that and check back in 2 days lol

Nice job, too bad these "suicide" overclocks really don't matter a hoot (as true performance is measured over time... takes a good career to get into the hall of fame, not just one great season).

I think he will have no problems running it at that for long for gods sake he has below freezing temps. This is a great oc man burn it in and u may be able to squeze some more outta it

Thats a great overclock Kunaak! Congrats.:D I'm wondering if Prometia(very low temps) will cancel out the dangers of 2.2V on a 0.13 chip. I've been running at 2.2V with my 1600+ Pally for awhile but after all thats 0.18 micron.

youthemandan said:
I think he will have no problems running it at that for long for gods sake he has below freezing temps. This is a great oc man burn it in and u may be able to squeze some more outta it

Most people I know with those super cooling kits don't keep them running 24/7 for the simple fact that eventually condensation WILL form and eventually a drop WILL fall and then WHAMMO!

Promethia cooling is a bragger's toy.

He has free reign to brag now, but whoever has a 100% useful, functioning machine at XXXX mhz is the real winner. lol

Man I can't wait for mine to come in.I should have had it last week lol but the kits for the cpu were not shipped with the cooling units so they couldn't ship mine out.:(

oops I meant 4 hours, I forgot I had to restart at noon today to switch the hard drives, so it's been burning in at 2300 for 4 hours now.

this morning I had it going at 1830, I think that was 11x166 at 1.9v...

that is INSANE!

i can only get 2.1ghz w/ my chip on water but i only did 1.95v.

really shows you what those awesome emps can do!

(i can get 2014mhz on air).

KICK ***!

Back