• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arkua 7528

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

breez

Hello

How good is that cooler? I could get it for cheap (less than 10€) from a netauction. I would replace my Intel retail HSF with it.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for reply. I found a review on overclockers too. I'll just have to doublecheck that it'll fit my system as I'm using Slot1 -> Socket370 adapter. The heatsink will be facing towards the DIMM modules which are too damn near the CPU! All my DIMM-slots are full.

o yeh, didnt see you were using a BE6
you might have problems getting it to fit, it will fit on the chip fine (socket A and 370) but not sure about the RAM problem, u might have trouble there.

Ohh, the damn thing won't fit! If I'd remove on DIMM-module it would fit, but I'm not going to do it. There is also Arkua 6228 for sale, but it's much bigger. Damn those are cheap. At the moment 3,5€ for 6228 and 6€ for 7528.

Back