• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ebay - Yay Yay 1137

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dang ... if it was a store account (like thesharperimage or justdeals) then it would be normal .. but a person?? how long did it take ya to get that many feedbacks?? dangg!!

The first things I sold were RaveMP mp3 players. They were 50 bucks a pop back in december 1999 (through an emusic.com deal). I bought 7 and sold them for about 150 each. That is what got me started on ebay.

Everyonce in a while I find something sweet to sell, but I have been selling Paper CD Sleeves consistantly for about 3 years. Sometimes the odd things really get the bids. I used to sell about 1500-2000 a week, but the postage rate increase & school has forced me to slow down a little.

Well... I'm not quite as good, but I've got a 62 rating just buying and selling computer stuff :)

Back