• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2400 MP + is out now!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow :D some people will be having fun w/ these :D

I think i'll just stick with my 1600's for another year or so.

It's not serious. I ordered a pair of them for my dual tower from spartan, and 24 hours after I ordered received an email message saying they were "backordered" and my card wouldn't be billed till they shipped.

Sounds to me like a sneaky retailer trying to jump the gun and line up some orders by making it look like a product is available that isn't.

I have two 2200+'s here and my board for them is going to be here today...I cannot wait to see what I can get them to with watercooling...maybe hook up the peltiers???

Heck, I paid 250 for my 2200's, if that price is what they are going to be when they come out (229.00) then I should have waited.

I won't wait when buying computer stuff....by the time it drops from it's original price, it is out of date. This way I can afford to upgrade pretty much continuously and still get a decent price for my used hardware.

Back