• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wjere's Statsman at

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it works for me, i was just there looking the stats and playing with the graphs of course:D

most of the time a refresh takes care of the page though.

FOLD ON
NAS

Yeah, I was there a few min. ago... I got an error, hit refresh, it worked fine. BTW, I really love the graphs too, NAS, I like seeing just when I'll pass crashoveride, :D

statsman

:bang head: No stats for days!!! and refreshing only kills opera, or does nothing with the other browsers I've tried. I'm going insane with all the smack I've been talking to other subteams/users and no statsman!!!! The suspense will kill me!

Re: statsman

Arkaine23 said:
:bang head: No stats for days!!! and refreshing only kills opera, or does nothing with the other browsers I've tried. I'm going insane with all the smack I've been talking to other subteams/users and no statsman!!!! The suspense will kill me!

hey arkaine, i am using phoenix and it usually works after the first refresh.

FOLD ON
NAS

Re: statsman

Arkaine23 said:

I feel your pain, I was going crazy myself

Back