• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Road to top 100 no joke!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElroyCarbon

Man I was rockin now I might only move a slot or two a day. You cats pumpin out the WUs on this side of town. Keep Foldin CYA:D

Man elroy your smokin with 600+ppw you passed me about a week ago and theres nothing i can do but watch, excellent work thus far and wont be long until top 100 for you.

-OF

Yeah, Elroy, what are you running to get those 600 PPW stats? I'm your next victim - if you haven't passed me yet.

How many rigs are you running?

steve

ElroyCarbon said:
Man I was rockin now I might only move a slot or two a day. You cats pumpin out the WUs on this side of town. Keep Foldin CYA:D

I had the same problem. Rocket through the lower ranks only to get bogged down once you get into the 2K-3K area.

I am in the top thirty right now and its taking me sometimes a day or two to move ONE slot....

Well here they are:

3.04 P4
933 PIII
850 T-Bird
1.4 T-Bird
1.6 P4
733 PIII
2.2 Xeon
2.2 Xeon
2.2 Xeon
2.5 P4
PIII 450
PIII 733
1000 PIII
1000 PIII
1.4 P4
600 AMD
733 PIII
and a laptop, but not sure what the speed is.
just added the Dual PIII 1000's

Thus far 25,472 GHZ........might go to work and snag that network just waiting for the broadband install. I just started recruiting past builds so I should be jumping soon. I have to do somthing cause I just aint movin fast enough anymore. :D

I'll tell ya, I really miss that XP 2100 that I sold Durex, that chip really kicked out the WU's.

Oh yeah and I'd say 95% of these are foldin 24/7 too so that really helps as well.

Last edited:
my "in mind" nemesis ElroyCarbon j/k)....I may just have to recruit all my old junk to keep up with ya....or recruit some new machines.....I neeeeed MORE power!
fold on bro!

ElroyCarbon said:
Well here they are:

3.04 P4
933 PIII
850 T-Bird
1.4 T-Bird
1.6 P4
733 PIII
2.2 Xeon
2.2 Xeon
2.2 Xeon
2.5 P4
PIII 450
PIII 733
1000 PIII
1000 PIII
1.4 P4
600 AMD
733 PIII
and a laptop, but not sure what the speed is.
just added the Dual PIII 1000's

Thus far 25,472 GHZ........might go to work and snag that network just waiting for the broadband install. I just started recruiting past builds so I should be jumping soon. I have to do somthing cause I just aint movin fast enough anymore. :D

I'll tell ya, I really miss that XP 2100 that I sold Durex, that chip really kicked out the WU's.

Oh yeah and I'd say 95% of these are foldin 24/7 too so that really helps as well.

Gee stinkin' whiz! :D You go boy!

muddocktor said:
That's an awful lot of gigahertz you are bringing to the party!:D Way to go, d00d.

Yeah, what he said. :)

edit -

Just imagine if they were all AMD. :eek:

Hey Elroy, "ya think you used enough dynamite there, Tex"

I have no chance.

steve

skou said:
Hey Elroy, "ya think you used enough dynamite there, Tex"

I have no chance.

steve

Don't feel like the Lone Stranger, there, skou. I don't think I do either. :(

Man it just started as kind of messing around, hmm maybe a few months ago. My grandfather passed from Alzheimers, I always took it serious, but it seems that I have taken it more personal as time has gone on. I'm really a newbie and all of a sudden the units are rockin and now it's become sort of an addiction. Almost like smoking, I just do it as part of an everyday routine (I dont smoke BTW). Now that I can't budge it's time to recruit. I have not really made to many attempts to recruit, but now may have no choice if I want to advance fast. This is awesome, we need to catch the Aussies. Remember every machine counts, so everyone keep adding. What am I sayin I'll never make the top 100 then JK.

Fold on Folks ;)

BTW if I had a hit list Ned, I'd have to put you on it. I way to far behind to talk smack to you yet, but Skou UH I'm sorry tomorrow Ur Done LOL. :D

Hows the Bracket I sent ya anyway?

ElroyCarbon said:
BTW if I had a hit list Ned, I'd have to put you on it. I way to far behind to talk smack to you yet, but Skou UH I'm sorry tomorrow Ur Done LOL. :D

Hows the Bracket I sent ya anyway?

:cool: Everybody in the top 20 or 50 or 100 or so is on somebody's hit list, lol.

Damned, I've spent enough money on folding already. Then all of sudden all of these young upstart whippersnappers come along and up the ante. [half j/k]

Elroy, your too far behind in total points, but you're kickin' booty.
You're ahead of me in day and week totals. I just got started before you did.

I salute you, d00d; keep on folding.

The bracket is busy holding down a waterblock on one of my TH711 folders. Thanks for the deal.

I figger you have passed me by now, I'll get you later.

steve

Back