• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP! XP2400 and ASUS A7V333

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Geobronc

I need help to get the best Performance.
I was playing games last night and my PC crashed at 166mhz.
VDimm is set to factory positions of highest level.

I dropped my setting back to 15x140.

Is there anyone who can tell me how to set the BIOS settings for best performance and stability?

See my signature for my system info.
Thanks.

Check out the link below to find out more about what the BIOS settings do and what you should have them set at. One point though, for the most part better performance settings risks instability (if the RAM/system can't handle it), so you can try the settings for better performance or more stabilty- they are opposite ends of the spectrum.

Basically the only way to find out what is or isnt stable is to try them out for yourself (as every system/component is different and has different tolerances). Read through the link and experiment and post back here if you have any more questions on individual settings or stability problems, we'd be happy to help.

Click the link then click the BIOS Optimization Guide (upper right hand corner):

http://www.rojakpot.com/bog.aspx

Back