• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Those things that holds fans in those cases.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hybrid

Registered
I was just wondering what those little purple fan holders are called that are in the Chieftec cases, and where I could buy a cpl.

Thanks =)

they clip onto special holes in antec/chenming/cheiftec casses and then you clip the fan into it. this allows you to attatch and unnatatch fans without using screws. you cant just buy them i dont think and plus it wouldn work in any case it has to be an antec style case.

Im going to be getting a chieftec case soon, and I was just wondering if there was anyway to buy extras =).

Hybrid said:
I was just wondering what those little purple fan holders are called that are in the Chieftec cases, and where I could buy a cpl.

Thanks =)

I sent you a PM, I think I have a couple laying around gathering dust

There are fanholders included for every fan place in the case.
I have a chieftec fulltower and all was included.
2 for hdd rack + 1 lower front + 2 in the back.

Hybrid said:

Thanks =)

As much as they might seem practical, I cannot recommend them, as they are made out of hard-plastic that tends to resonate and add noise... get some rubber thingies instead.. much better

Cheers, Flixotide

Back