• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This mobility Radeon 7500 is pretty sweet!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC Noob

Running on a P4 2.2 with XP home. Absolutely nothing is optimized, since its not my laptop.

Anyway, 3864 3dmarks

Car Chase low: 56 fps
Car Chase high: 32 fps
Dragothic low: 60 fps
Dragothic high: 38 fps
Lobby low: 65 fps
Lobby high: 34 fps

Pretty nice for a laptop....wish it was mine:D

EDIT: It even has a couple of DX 8 features...why not all or none I don't know.

mobility

How can I narrow my search for a laptop with a mobility 7500 or 9000. I've checked a bunch of places but have yet to find a way to get info on Athlon XP laptops out-fitted with ATI mobility 7500 or better graphics. Places like cnet, pcworld, etc don't let you search by the laptop's graphics, only by price, ram, OS, CPU, brand, etc.

I had problems finding laptops with gaming gfx cards too. I tried places like officemax and staples (online) Dell too I think. While they let you customize your laptop they don't offer viseo card options (I could be wrong about Dell). This is a laptop my brother-in-law got at Frys Electronics. Maybe their site www.outpost.com might have what your looking for. Otherwise I'm not too sure where to look. There was a good site for a custom system like Alienware, but much cheaper, but I've forgoten the name.

Sorry, I could help.

Alienware has laptops with ATI Mobility 9000. It's a little on the expensive side for me, but it has a lot of features that I don't need... I wonder if it's possible to order that laptop but without some of the things it comes with such as the CDRW... Why would anyone need a CD burner on a laptop anyways?

Back