• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PLz help anyone.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zindane18

OK guys...heres the deal...I have an Abit Max2 with a 2200XP chip... 2 Maxtor ATA 133 Hardrives Raid. THe problem is I really want to OC this bad boy. I have great cooling and everything. Problem is, I try to OC it above 140 fsb and it locks. I thought it was my PC2100 mem...so I just bought PC3200 and everything. I have a geforce 3 ti200 and soundblaster Audigy. The only tother thing in my rig is a ati cap. card. I even tried upping the fsb to like 170 and changing the ratio to 5:2:1 but it wont boot up under any fsb with that ratio....I dont get it!!! Tried increasing some voltages...still nothing...can someone plz help me.!!

Thanks

Zindane

Try pulling all the PCI cards and disable all the on board stuff. Trying using 1 drive instead of RAID. Also, what size PSU do you have?

-Rav

its ur divider, u need to reach 166 b4 u can use the the 1/5 divider, if not ur pci bus will be too low. i have the same problem, stuck at 142, only i dont have a 1/5 divider u do. its just the pci bus is too far out of whack to work

up ur fsb to 166 and increase the divider, that shoud do it(of course u need to make it stable).
EDIT: i see u tried 170, try 166

Back