• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tt SmartFan2 RPM Adjustment Knob

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Decaf

Where and how do you guys mount the little white plastic rpm adjuster? Do you drill a hole somewhere on the case? What hardware items: screws, nuts, etc. would I need? Looking for some ideas.
Thanks.

With the help of one of my friends (vinyljunky) I have the fan speed adjuster mounted on the front of my case to the right of my baybus where the reset button used to be.

fancontrol%20002.jpg

im same as Bob at the moment- it hags out one of the unused usb flaps at the back of the mobo.

but soon soon i will have fancy twiddle knob at the front of my case- just like the nightowl fella

I drilled a hole in my case big enough to fit the aluminium knob which is clamped onto the adjuster that came with the SF2. The wires had to be extended to reach the front of the case.

since my motherboard has no onboard, i used the holes where the audio plugs go and stuck it on the back with some duct tape. the white knobs fit through perfectly

Back