• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations to Tim on hitting 40,000!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congratulations TC! Did someone remember to get the cane with the rearview mirror on for Tims 40th? ;)

Cy

Thanks - not much farther to the 50K mark :) I may be weeding out my farm though as things wind down. I think I may shift from a ton of barebones machines into a few nice display rigs.

Congrats Tim....

Oh, and if your computers that you're throwing away need a home, I'll be glad to accept them! :D It'd be a really nice christmas present :D

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations my friend! I appreciate how hard you have struggled for each and every one of those WUs.

Respectfully
SkyHook

Yodums said:
Congrats Tim....

Oh, and if your computers that you're throwing away need a home, I'll be glad to accept them! :D It'd be a really nice christmas present :D
Uh wouldn't be throwing them away, I'd sell them on Ebay to pay for the new rigs.

Congrats Tim.....but.....I'm following you man....right behind you....so watch out cos I'm going to pass these 40000 WU of yours in about...........(I'm almost 998 WU right now so you do the calculation...he,he,he...) :D

Back