• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HERCULES 9700 pro HELP !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rotary-Motion

hi all

i have just got a hercules radeon 9700 pro!

The card benches fine BUT!

I cant seem to load the hercules 3D Tweaker software on all drivers. it crashes to a freeze solid when it gets to my desktop ???

1, original disc drivers!
2, CAT 2.4 drivers (The best score)
3, CAT 2.5 drivers

it crashes on all have any one else encountered this? if so could you guide me to what i need to do?

THANKS guys eagerly owait your help on this!

Paul.............

Last edited:
Hmmm, is that the Hercules 3D Prophet 9700 Pro? With all the blue ram sinks and the copper cooler for the core with another copper heatsink on the back of the card?

lol, that card looks awesome from what pictures I have seen. Anyway, I dont think many people have that card yet since its just being introduced to the market. Where did you get it at?

gingo said:
Hmmm, is that the Hercules 3D Prophet 9700 Pro? With all the blue ram sinks and the copper cooler for the core with another copper heatsink on the back of the card?

lol, that card looks awesome from what pictures I have seen. Anyway, I dont think many people have that card yet since its just being introduced to the market. Where did you get it at?

Hi

And yes it really is a beast !!!!

i benched it and its faster than my gigabyte radeon 9700 pro II which is now dead !!!

the card works excellant and the graphics are totally amazing !!!

they have this demo of a girl speaking moving her head ITs REAL I CAN REACH IN THE SCREEN AND TOUCH HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even see her black head spots man its SPOOKY !!!!

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Graphics_and_Video_56.html

Hercules Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB DDR - Retail (GX-011-HE)
The fastest gaming card available, with exceptional performance in resolutions past 1024x768 and upto 3 times faster than a GF4 Ti4600 when using FSAA and anisotopic filtering which greatly improves image quality. The Radeon 9700 offers truly staggering visual quality while still boasting the fastest frame rates around - coupled with ATI's usual superb DVD playback performance makes this the ultimate graphics card available today.

Reviews may be found at The Firing Squad, Anandtech and Sharky Extreme.

Features :
• Copper based heatsink to improve cooling
• Ramsinks allowing a massive 310MHz ram speed
• Rear Heatsink to further improve cooling

Connections :
• VGA
• TV Out
• DVI (DVI to VGA adapter included for using two vga monitors at once)

Price: £256.50 (£301.39 Including VAT at 17.5%)

You would get more help at www.rage3d.com - they have a massive section for our cards. If I were you I would read the Driver Installation for NOOBs - http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33653875

I followed all those steps, installed the latest 3.0 and direct x 9 drivers and my system runs great. If you install the 3.0 drivers you must go to Display Properties/Settings/Advanced/Troubleshoot and UN-Check "Enable write combining" this fixed the stuttering and texture problems i got in MOH:AA and MOH:Spearhead. These are the only games I play so I dont know how other games run.

Back