• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8500LE and holes?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
slipknot said:
Radeon 9000 may not cost too much, but it still may not be worth the money you spend on it.

http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1655

The title of the above article discribes it perfectly.

If you can wait it out alittle longer for the 9500PRO to drop in price and for someone to figure out how to OC it, that may be the best bang for the buck. That card would be worthy of a peltier, not a 9000pro.

It is actually has been solved/figured out/fixed. Look a bit in here or general sectiom and you'll find that thread, just flash the new (edited) BIOS and you're ready to OC :D

I can't belive it beats the 9700! just with an updated BIOS- you'd think there'd be more differances between them then a differant bios!!:eek:
And i was going to get a 9700 as well...:(

thanx for the help guys! I just ordered a 9000pro gigabyte red one for 69shipped! newegg refurbs RULE!

JFettig said:
thanx for the help guys! I just ordered a 9000pro gigabyte red one for 69shipped! newegg refurbs RULE!

Ooohhh you didn't use the refubs did you? :(

I'd never trust those things....:eh?:

theres a warrenty, its not a big deal man
I have used them in the past with great luck! got an 8k3a for 50 bucks shipped!

Back