• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think is the most unreliable part?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
itizme said:
I have a real problem with the batteries in my mouse always going KAPUTZ when I frag. Anyone know where I can get some that won't do that??

keep track of when they die for one specific brand of battery. after you change the batterys a few times you should have a good idea of how long the batterys will last. now just change them before they die.

i get about a week and two days before mine die, i change the batterys every sunday night now and never had that problem again. i do waste a little life that way but i know my batterys won't die on me when i'm in the middle of a heated frag fest.

T20 said:
Also, Floppies!!!! Good god, I had hundreds die on me. I am not kidding. And the actual floppy drives? Somewhere around P200MMX era I threw out my last floppy drive. If anyone still usess one, they are masochists.

Leave me and my floppy drives alone.:p

itizme said:
I have a real problem with the batteries in my mouse always going KAPUTZ when I frag. Anyone know where I can get some that won't do that??

buy pure energy batteries, 4 of them and the 2 battery charger are cheap at a Walmart store or the like

I rotate them before I sit down to play a game, this way they are fresh and ready.

speaking of bad part. My beautiful TDK CD-RW gone bad today. Oh well, it been treating me well for about 10-12 months. I went out to bestbuy and got me a Samsung CD-RW+DVD combo. I paid about $170 and $30 rebate. So it cost me about 140 bucks.

Greasy Burger said:
speaking of bad part. My beautiful TDK CD-RW gone bad today. Oh well, it been treating me well for about 10-12 months. I went out to bestbuy and got me a Samsung CD-RW+DVD combo. I paid about $170 and $30 rebate. So it cost me about 140 bucks.

Sry :( , But on the bright side at least you have a nice New drive Now ;)

Back