• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pentium 60MHz @ ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Twist said:
Iron, you're probably right. I didn't buy that computer, I got it from a friend, but it has no way to change the multiplier settings. I must admit, though, this computer can be used for quite a bit even though it is so old.
Yep, the only way to upgrade it I found was to buy an Intel Overpriced... err... Overdrive Processor. :eek:

Heh yeah, my aunt was using it to surf the web, write email, write/print papers with Word, and instant message/chat on Yahoo. That's all she wanted to do and it did that stuff fine.

So what's up with the socket 3? the only one I have ever seen is the one I have....I guess socket3 came out at the same time as the socket4? mine is as best as I can tell a "transition board".
It refuses to die I sold it, and it came back to me as a gift...go figure huh? when it came back, it had a bonus chip along with it, Anyone ever hear of the Cyrix 486 DX2v80?

Back