• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wow we have our own thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Disabled
I kind of figured that this would eventualy happen but who could have guessed already :D. The line has been drawn and Nvidiots and FanATics finally both have a place they can call home ;)

Man...I just got kicked outta the AMD camp too b/c I'm using a P3 powered laptop at home but all my other systems, including the ones I build for clients are all AMD.

<-- checks into nearest urban outdoorsman shelter

~THT

yeah good idea, since therer is so much posting in video cards and the threads dissapear so quickly

Yep a very much needed move and new thread

COS I NEED LOTS OF HHHEEELLLPPPPP !!!!!! :eek:

IT IS NOW OFFICIAL WAR TIME !!!!!! :D

if you use both guys just come out the closet no one will laugh ?

:D :D :D

HEY HeXenViRii

how is the voodoo 3500 going i got a voodoo 5500 !

Hmmm..... Judging by the responses, i would say that i'm in the middle of a ATI fanatics-gone-mad post right now ;)

I wonder what would happen if i said "gF4 ti4600" in here?

(stands back, hides behind concrete wall with shotgun for protection):cool:.

hey look! .. the ATI section has more posts. WHOO!

My first computer w/ a seperate video card came with an ATI Rage lt pro... now i have an 8500.. my brother has an 8500 (don't tell him... hez getting it for x-mas) .. and the only other client computer i've built has a 7500. Somehow i've become addicted.

the only other card i've owned is some voodoo thing my cousin gave me back in the day.

ArBiTaL 24 said:
Hmmm..... Judging by the responses, i would say that i'm in the middle of a ATI fanatics-gone-mad post right now ;)

I wonder what would happen if i said "gF4 ti4600" in here?

(stands back, hides behind concrete wall with shotgun for protection):cool:.

w00t! Fresh meat! lets git'im boys! yeeeeehaw!
*Throws HE 'nade over wall*
"Counter Terrorists Win!"

Back